The Scavenger Gods
Physical Description: Draconis are beings of pure chaos. They appear as a bizarre monster with the head of a horse, a deer and goat horn, a snake tongue, a goat beard, a lion arm and an eagle claw for arms, a lizard leg and a goat leg, a bat wing and a Pegasus wing and a snake’s tail.
Society & Relations:
Alignment and Religion:
Racial Traits [15Points]
- Abilities (1 RP): -2 STR, +2 WIS, +2 CHA. Draconis have an extreme awareness and intuition about the nature of reality as well a forceful personalities, however, their strange anatomical make-up limits their physical prowess.
- Type: Abberation (3 RP): Aberrations have bizarre anatomies, strange abilities,
alien mindsets, or any combination of the three. An aberration has the following features.
- Abberations have the darkvision 60 feet racial trait.
- Abberations breathe, eat, and sleep.
- Medium (0 RP): Draconis have no bonuses or penalties due to their size. A Medium creature has a space of 5 feet by 5 feet and a reach of 5 feet.
- Slow and Steady (–1 RP): Draconis have a base speed of 20 feet because of their mismatched limbs. A Draconis’ speed is never modified by armor or encumbrance.
- Chaotic Psyche (2 RP): Draconis are beings of chaos and as such are resilient to the mental influences of beings bound by reality. Draconis gain a +2 bonus on all Will saving throws.
- Spell Resistance, Lesser (2 RP): The chaotic energies contained within a draconis warp the very reality around them. They gain spell resistance equal to 6 + character level.
- Change Shape, Greater (6 RP): Draconis can assume the appearance of a Small or Medium humanoid as the alter self spell, save that it does not adjust its ability scores. They typically change their appearance to match that of the individuals they are currently interacting with.
- Silent Image, At-Will (2 RP): Draconis possess the ability to alter the perceptions of those around them – and they enjoy doing it regularly. Typically, Draconis create illusions constantly when they are not otherwise engaged. They can use Silent Image as an at-will spell-like ability. The caster level of the spell is equal to the user’s character level.
- Standard Languages (0 RP): Draconis start knowing Common and Draconic. Pangolins with high intelligence scores may select their bonus languages from: [Choose 7 Languages].